Lady, it's 4:17AM. Why are you bringing your child in for a "fever" of 99.2 degrees without any symptoms whatsoever? "Just to get him checked out" is not a good enough explanation.
Here are some possible reasons I came up with:
- Me and my boyfriend were up partying all night with blow and ecstasy and we decided to keep the party going all up in this hospital.
- I work at 5:30AM and this is the only time I could find to bring my kid in.
- The kids were up partying all night with ketamine and poppers, so I figured I'd get them checked out since they were still awake.
- We set our clocks ahead by three hours at my house so we're never late for anything.
- Something is horribly wrong with my child and I noticed it when he woke up from sleep at 4AM.
Since you've made it clear that #5 is not the answer, I guess I'll go with #1. Also, ma'am, contrary to what you may think, being seen in the ER is not free. Giving our registration people a fake phone number isn't going to get you out of paying the bill.